- Medium prime crossbred steers came back to $2.39-$2.50/kg
- Medium prime heifers softened to $2.38-$2.48/kg
- Medium yearling Hereford-Friesian heifers sold over a range of $2.25/kg to $2.52/kg
- Bulls traded at $1000-$1550, $2.26/kg to $2.50/kg
- Boner cows managed $1.09/kg to $1.46/kg
Dry conditions, continued easing schedules and very limited processor space meant vendors were prepared to meet the market at Pukekohe on Saturday 8th February.
Medium weaner steers returned $490-$640, while heifers earned $395-$510.